Sunday, June 14, 2009

CAMP!!!

Girl's Camp was lots of fun...I'm really glad that I went. I'm also glad that I had a good time, because today at church, we finished early, and the bishop called on random girls who went to speak a little bit about it. I was chosen..... I really feel that camp strengthened my testimony!



:)

3 comments:

Lelani said...

Aw, you're so sweet. Yup, girl's camp will do that to you ...and youth conference (when you're old enough). Emi was old enough this year and had SO much fun. I bet your dad can't wait for you to be old enough to go to stake dances! :-)

Alana's World said...

Hi AP! I agree with you. Girl's Camp was awesome, fun, and spiritual. I loved it! Did you like 2nd year or 1st year better? I think I liked 2nd because of the special things that happened like when we prayed in the meadow. That was totally amazing. I love you, AP!

Chinchu said...

I loved 1st and 2nd levels the same!