skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Is it Saturday yet?
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Enjoying the New Pool
It's our first summer with the new pool, and our family is enjoying it crazily much! It's been in the hundreds and the pool has become the best part of our house! I LOOOOOOVE THAT THING!!!!!
:)
2 comments:
norteamericoyajr
said...
wohoo! Cannonball!!
July 20, 2009 at 6:01 AM
Lelani
said...
fun! fun! fun! I love it too, and I'm not even there.
July 21, 2009 at 10:03 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:)
▼
2009
(22)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(2)
▼
July
(2)
By: Alana (Aislin's FRIEND)
Enjoying the New Pool
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(22)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(13)
Followers
About Me
Chinchu
Well, if you know me well enough to be reading this...you know as much as you need to. :)
View my complete profile
2 comments:
wohoo! Cannonball!!
fun! fun! fun! I love it too, and I'm not even there.
Post a Comment