Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Today, to celebrate the holiday, I am going to write about each of the Thanksgiving foods.

Turkey is delicious, however, it seems like the only day I'll eat it is today. During Thanksgiving, I can eat like half a turkey! :)

Stuffing is bread
I don't like it in my turkey
I like it on the side with gravy
And mashed potatoes

Gravy...............mmmmmmmmmmm! That I could eat all day straight! It's so good! It only ever seems to turn out right on Thanksgiving, though.

Rolls! Oh my goodness they are probably my favorite thing on the menu. for once in my life, I like to eat them plain, or sometimes with mashed potatoes on top.

Cranberry sauce
Its kind of fruity
It's probably the only part of Thanksgiving that I don't like
It doesn't go with turkey very well
That's my opinion though

Green beans and bacon. An odd sounding mix which is surprisingly good. I can't really think of anything else to say about it.

Brown sugar carrots
yummy
And that's it

PIE!!!!!! Those three letters are the best in the entire alphabet. Apple pie takes the best pie prize but peach is good too. Pumpkin is okay, but add whipped cream or ice cream and you've got a second Thanksgiving dinner.

Happy Thanksgiving!

:)

1 comment:

norteamericoyajr said...

De acuerdo, aunque el cranberry que hizo frankie estuvo muy rico.