Saturday, November 22, 2008

Reminicing About a Childhood Friend


My lame attempt at POETRY:

Oh Mrs. Spud
I think you're wonderful
I can remove your ears and shoes
And put them wherever I choose
So you may end up
With a nose on your feet
or eyes on the back of your head

Okay, I know that was kind of scary, but really, wouldn't it be scarier if Potato Heads came alive? Think about it: if all these potatoes came into your house and had like body parts all in weird places and WOW that is scary!!!!!!

Whew, think about pretty ponies, and unicorns, calm down, whew!
Okay, I have to recover now.

3 comments:

Chinchu said...

What about telletubies and elmo?

Alana's World said...

Nice AP! I really like poem but I would rather it be less scary..........

Alana's World said...

um, that's a little creepy. i'm rereading your posts. sorry if i comment like twice.